Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Oh you STALKIN stalkin. :ohmy:

I already told you there's exceptions to the rule. :mjgrin:

clearly @smitty22 understood where I was gettin at. Don't be that guy :ufdup:

It's right on the front pg of the Arcadium & dat mf be all ova that shyt constantly. How I know ya own scum betta than you?
full

You need to be telling ya mans to turn the 5 off and go get sum certs so he can finally lay that mop down FOR GOOD!

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Slapped around?

Naa...

.. is slapped around :mjgrin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Slapped around?

Naa...

Noa nikka, Noa :brutusDahell:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Before Connor
After Connor

:skip:

When have we ever seen a "championship dna team fall off this fuccin' hard. Shyt has to be the worse transition/hangover in sports, let alone CFB. Something clearly smell funny and it ain't just @Regular_P uniform :mjlol:
We whipped yall ass in 2022 with Connor

Then beat yall ass in 2023 without Connor...and Harbaugh...and Zinter. :mjlol:

These CS claims would've had some weight to if only we didn't sweep the hardest stretch of our schedule and win a national championship. :lolbron:

Yall had one chance and YALL BLEW IT:lolbron:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The less games you have to play in the playoffs to win a championship game the better. Not playing the CCG gives you a bye from that game but means you play in the first round instead and I doubt your match up is favorable you may even end up on the road depending on seeding.
How do you know this?

It’s going to take years of results to see if the conference chip game is advantageous

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Slapped around?

Naa...

Let's talk about this yr

Let Wink cook :sas2:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
How do you know this?

It’s going to take years of results to see if the conference chip game is advantageous
Winning the CCG gives you a bye. That is advantageous enough for me. I'm not sure what kind of mental gymnastics it takes to want to play in an earlier round if you don't have to.

Looking at this, why would you want to be 5-12?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Winning the CCG gives you a bye. That is advantageous enough for me. I'm not sure what kind of mental gymnastics it takes to want to play in an earlier round if you don't have to.

Looking at this, why would you want to be 5-12?

What part of the loser of the Conference title game will have to play that game vs an elite team in addition to a first round game while the 3rd place team wont is so hard for you to comprehend….?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What part of the loser of the Conference title game will have to play that game vs an elite team in addition to a first round game while the 3rd place team wont is so hard for you to comprehend….?
The loser isn't the only team that plays in the game. There is also a winner who gets a bye. And if at that point of the season if you are going into that game with a "What if we lose" mentality, then you probably aren't a championship team anyway. So I guess the point I don't get for those trying to make this argument is I'm not a p*ssy ass bytch.