The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
People gotta stop capping about Nick Saban.

"Nick would never allow one of his players to act like Malachi Moore did against Vanderbilt" :mjlol:

I VIVIDLY remember when they played Georgia for the title back in 2018, there was Bama player that punched someone at the kickoff, went back to the sideline and tried to fight a COACH....and still got put back in the game later on.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
People gotta stop capping about Nick Saban.

"Nick would never allow one of his players to act like Malachi Moore did against Vanderbilt" :mjlol:

I VIVIDLY remember when they played Georgia for the title back in 2018, there was Bama player that punched someone at the kickoff, went back to the sideline and tried to fight a COACH....and still got put back in the game later on.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GZPPdfRWEAAwKsh
Paul Finebaum confused Georgia State with Georgia Southern

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
GZPPdfRWEAAwKsh
Paul Finebaum confused Georgia State with Georgia Southern

Accurate..but I got called a Cam hater. Exact order..Coli hilarious

Anybody who can sit back and say a dude getting the ball...getting past the D line, LBs and secondary at his volume not the front runner is insane.

Besides it would be a good time to break up the QB only track record going

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I saw this posted that teams traveling west or east cross country are 1-8

But I think since UMiami won, it's now 2-8, with IU winning at UCLA being the other team

It is a factor but a lot of them teams are mid so results may vary

Is that what you and @DropTopDoc do? :BrutusScust: . Nasty motherfukkers

What i do on my personal time is my business, but what you do is talk too much shyt for someone i won’t take a day trip to put my foot in your ass then we can grab lunch

Daps
Reppin
Chi
8 QBs on this list and half of them don't deserve to be on here, smh.
It's absurd.

Cam Ward's terrible decision making throughout the game gets UM in a hole, then he digs them out (with help of terrible officiating), and the media eats it up.

Beck? :dead: fukk that guy

Milroe? Eh maybe

Sanders...eh maybe, need to win 8 or more games

Travis Hunter, yes, a legit candidate, need to win 7-8 games at least

Gabriel? :dead: do ppl watch these games? he threw two red zone picks against a very mediocre MSU team on Friday

Daps
Reppin
Chi
[bold]It is a factor but a lot of them teams are mid so results may vary [/bold]

What i do on my personal time is my business, but what you do is talk too much shyt for someone i won’t take a day trip to put my foot in your ass then we can grab lunch

I do agree. MSU could've played Oregon in EL at 6am eastern and we weren't winning. However, y'all probably win at home vs. Wash.