The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
A&M has double the acceptance rate of Texas. C'mon man, the save cap for your delusional aggy base.
Facts are facts breh....Most rankings have both ranked high. And the only reason we accept more is because the rules are stacked against tamu. texas pushed to cap at the top 6% while we have to continue the the top 10%. So less kids are applying to texas, knowing theyll get denied of that alone. Yall also get 3/4 of the PUF which is where both endowments get inflated vs even the Ivies. Changes are happening on admissions anyway, so it looks like we'll finally break away soon from the top 10% rule.

Easy to hate on A&M for being what it is on football all you want. But academics is not where we lag. Even if you want to pretend yalls acceptance rate is a matter of % denials.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Facts are facts breh....Most rankings have both ranked high. And the only reason we accept more is because the rules are stacked against tamu. texas pushed to cap at the top 6% while we have to continue the the top 10%. So less kids are applying to texas, knowing theyll get denied of that alone. Yall also get 3/4 of the PUF which is where both endowments get inflated vs even the Ivies. Changes are happening on admissions anyway, so it looks like we'll finally break away soon from the top 10% rule.

Easy to hate on A&M for being what it is on football all you want. But academics is not where we lag. Even if you want to pretend yalls acceptance rate is a matter of % denials.
I already said A&M is a good school. But there are levels. You are not on ours, any school, any academic standard. This is not a debate.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Trump needs to close the border…this fukking Mexican is kicking my tide’s ass:sadbron:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yoooo this crash out mentality got these kids glitching on the field now.. Makes a play then stands over the QB and pretend to shoot him over and over again?! Yooooo wtf, cost his team a possession they pull him, put him back in and he does it again??? :francis:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I already said A&M is a good school. But there are levels. You are not on ours, any school, any academic standard. This is not a debate.
I didn't start this debate. There's no denying both are ranked within the top 50 in most rankings is all I said. Delusion is believing that the crooked admission requirements that were pulled make yall UCLA.