The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Lol Bama took that first half personal

That's exactly how they should've came out tbf tho

I'll need to see more than a lil burst but they're responding exactly how they should right now :ehh:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Texas is a top 50 institution in the world, it has double the endowment of A&M, and has won the Director's Cup in three of the last four years. A&M is a good school but it's not on Texas' level on anything relevant except networking opportunities.
Top 50 in the world :mjlol:.....cut out those subjective ass rankings. If you're talking branding/recognition? Maybe, yeah no denying that. But I don't even like touting the WSJ rankings that puts A&M above Rice. This is why both bases are delusional. It's splitting some hairs on whatever you want to claim as academically elite. US News puts both in the top 50 nationally.

Both are AAU, and depending on majors, pretty damn marginal in most of the sought after depts (Buisness/STEM))......theres going to be score board in Nov.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Top 50 in the world :mjlol:.....cut out those subjective ass rankings. If you're talking branding/recognition? Maybe. I don't even like touting the WSJ rankings that puts A&M above Rice. This is why both bases are delusional. It's splitting some hairs on whatever you want to claim as academically elite. US News puts both in the top 50 nationally.

Both are AAU, and depending on majors, pretty damn marginal in most of the sought after depts (Buisness/STEM))......we'll see each other in Nov.
A&M has double the acceptance rate of Texas. C'mon man, the save cap for your delusional aggy base.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Schiano bugging for not having that first down run reviewed, now Rutgers comes away with zero points after getting the ball at the 3 yard line