giphy.gif

Brew up some coffee, it's Big Ten after Dark :lolbron:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Jeremiah Smith or Ryan Williams

I know Smith probably has better #s but what Williams did tonight was freakish. Smith looks like he'd be a first rounder this year as a true frosh

too bad that OSU needed all these 5*'s to steal a game at Spartan Stadium tonight
I still see some dudes on Twitter say that kid is better even after what Ryan did today. Dude must be ridiculous

I can’t bring myself to see Ohio State play teams filled with powderpuff girls week in and week out, but I may have to peep the highlights

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I still see some dudes on Twitter say that kid is better even after what Ryan did today. Dude must be ridiculous

I can’t bring myself to see Ohio State play teams filled with powderpuff girls week in and week out, but I may have to peep the highlights

He's good, but MSU's secondary is nothing special, so that helps. #'s favor Smith, but what WIlliams did tonight vs. a loaded team was insane

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Smith is a freak so he probably has the slight edge right now as a pure prospect but Williams has the “it” factor. Just needs these 3 years to bulk up.