He ain't doing too much better than my man here :troll:

Granted, they kind of had to let em go but damn, upgrade mfs
That shyt made me kinda love Minnesota :mjlol: they are just funny

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
That’s a slippery slope to say he enabled, he was there from 90-95, he could have never seen anything,

I have no doubt folks saw stuff that in hindsight you may have said wow with today’s information, but i don’t think people were just white washing blatant abuse in the name that Sandusky was some great coach/man
i just remember it being a big deal almost overnight the minute schiano was even rumored to be the top candidate for the Tennessee HC, like i didn't know the Tenn fanbase was organized like that (overnight like those random female protestors showing up with signs at the base of adidas HQ skyscraper for that rick ross UNENO verse, like i didn't even know random white women that participated in the protest even paid attention or listened to rap releases like that)...i don't think the outrage was that substantial given that Tenn was pretty bad at the time with a string of imposter coaches like dooley, butch, pruitt, brady hoke (lmao) to the point that they might be desperate, but i guess it was enough for the administration to be embarrassed about the oversight in due diligence to choose someone else....or if the ohio state fanbase drummed up the initial internet outrage and gave it to Tennessee to think about, so to keep their continuation of coach in order to win games, given that urban meyer covered for zach smith for beating his wife, but it didn't really pertain on the football field and ohio state fans were actually mad that tom herman or somebody from the outside leaked that information to implode urban's administration from coaching there anymore, with zach turning into a full time youtuber, etc...this shyt is from memory but there's just a lot of manufactured outrage or the outrage was either excessive or insufficient for the evidence or rumors presented per fanbase involved, with 'higher than thou' expectations of morals for coaches (like gary moeller was fired by UM for drunk driving back in the days) or they don't care as long as the coach is winning on the field (aka cover everything up for YEARS as long as they are winning and the coach is useful to the program like penn state with sandusky or MSU with that olympics gymnastics coach massaging around their private parts, etc) -- that was the whole point i was trying to get to

like, auburn was so desperate to win against saban that half the fanbase was ok with hiring hugh freeze and overlooking his past, while malzhan wasn't even that bad of a coach to get rid of, but they just needed someone to get over the bama hump despite going 6-4 during a covid year, like even the gators got rid of dan mullen during a covid year, like wtf is up with these fanbases fixated on football records so much that they aren't willing to have any sort of compassion, humanity, empathy for the players, or having a longer leash for head coaches before the vaccine came out? i just don't understand why some fanbases are quick to pull the firing trigger the minute the coach fukks up, like the miami fanbase didn't give manny diaz or willie taggart at FSU any runway to improve whatsoever during covid and tom herman was pretty much fired for kissing players on the cheek before games :dame: and not winning during covid was a convenient excuse for him to get fired, etc even tho some coaches make it obvious on the field that their coaching is clearly regressing the team with the type of schemes and play style involved that the fanbase is quick to smell blood in the water for the HC's firing despite posting a winning record, like BK currently is at LSU...these are random ass thoughts i had a long time ago but forgot to write them down :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stoops making sure they play their asses off to try and prove he’s better than Kiffin. They both want to get the hell away from them schools :russ:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lowkey, These Auburn/Oklahoma and A&M/Arkansas games about to be season breakers for the loser and start warming up some seats (Not A&M)