The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Listen….I've lived in the DC area twice and I’ve never seen that many Black Va Tech fans ever

I knew a nikka that graduated from there, but other than that, nah

taking a look at the UM subreddit game thread

Know that shyt was on fire

They need to go away they fukkin up the brand
Nah they be aiiight, usc going to pose an issue, Uw rebuilding, they got gutted, ucla we knew, Oregon be aiight too

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Rutgers, Maryland, and even Nebraska were fukking up the B10 brand and were gimme-wins for the conference for a while now. These new kids playing for Rutgers are probably too young or weren't alive to remember that Greg Shiano enabled that pedo at Penn State and caught controversy from being almost hired as the Tennessee HC

That’s a slippery slope to say he enabled, he was there from 90-95, he could have never seen anything,

I have no doubt folks saw stuff that in hindsight you may have said wow with today’s information, but i don’t think people were just white washing blatant abuse in the name that Sandusky was some great coach/man

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Forever a moment, those refs was probably gonna cause a riot, but that conga line to tootsies (best pre/after party in cfb iykyk :pachaha:)

These dudes is goofy, who actually catches it for VT? There is no shot where a VT WR has control or possession of the ball.. People complaining need t complain about the INITIAL call to begin with Miami player came out with ball and they called a TD. :mjlol: NO ONE is actually saying a VT player actually caught the ball just that tHeY cAnT oVeRtUrN:childplease:..

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with bama vs uga today. i was on twitter and saw post about last time UGA won in Bama.
remember when UGA decided to wear black and a whole big deal was made out of that

last time they won at Bama

when they wore black at Bama and loss

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Forever a moment, those refs was probably gonna cause a riot, but that conga line to tootsies (best pre/after party in cfb iykyk :pachaha:)

These dudes is goofy, who actually catches it for VT? There is no shot where a VT WR has control or possession of the ball.. People complaining need t complain about the INITIAL call to begin with Miami player came out with ball and they called a TD. :mjlol: NO ONE is actually saying a VT player actually caught the ball just that tHeY cAnT oVeRtUrN:childplease:..

I got no dog in this fight, but dude had it with a Miami nikka with one hand on it, it’s a shame that it took a minute to filter through the pile but you could see it move some but i believe that’s only because it was more time for Miami nikkas to paw at it, by the letter of the game, Miami won, plus it be a riot, but the spirit of the game, tech won

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I got no dog in this fight, but dude had it with a Miami nikka with one hand on it, it’s a shame that it took a minute to filter through the pile but you could see it move some but i believe that’s only because it was more time for Miami nikkas to paw at it, by the letter of the game, Miami won, plus it be a riot, but the spirit of the game, tech won
Hope VT enjoy their spirit dub.. We gon take the actual victory and enjoy this last cfb saturday in Sept. I dont know why B1G hate friday night games, shyt kinda lit and I can now enjoy cfb weekend without wondering what time my team play.. Plus NFL and CFB world all watching your school/game if you got it like that..

Oh and shout out to Martinez but especially Arroyo.. Dude made tackle from other side of field to allow Pry to call his fake fg :mjlol:

Forever moments like this

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Rutgers, Maryland, and even Nebraska were fukking up the B10 brand and were gimme-wins for the conference for a while now. These new kids playing for Rutgers are probably too young or weren't alive to remember that Greg Shiano enabled that pedo at Penn State and caught controversy from being almost hired as the Tennessee HC
It's still weird to see Maryland in the Big Ten. They'll always be an ACC school to me.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Hope VT enjoy their spirit dub.. We gon take the actual victory and enjoy this last cfb saturday in Sept. I dont know why B1G hate friday night games, shyt kinda lit and I can now enjoy cfb weekend without wondering what time my team play.. Plus NFL and CFB world all watching your school/game if you got it like that..

Oh and shout out to Martinez but especially Arroyo.. Dude made tackle from other side of field to allow Pry to call his fake fg :mjlol:

Forever moments like this

The game is the game, tech fukked themselves by not kickin that fg