Kentucky3-5
Texas A&M3-5
Oklahoma3-5
South Carolina2-6
Florida2-6
Arkansas1-7
Mississippi State1-7
Vanderbilt0-8

Lazy. Basically just saying LSU because they have the easiest schedule. But they lost Daniels and Nabers and didn’t really do anything to fix their shytty defense.

I said he was the oc, pointed out how he was the oc that got them their wins, he also was the coach that beat psu and osu, and saying Eli beat osu in a bowl game with the 3rd string qb that’s why i said it be an insult to say you went to Shelton State
Ok it’s clear y’all have convinced yourselves that he’s the next coming of Lombardi so I’ll just let reality burst your bubble.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Didn’t you just have an entire staff and like half your roster forced out
Lmao the fukk kind of dumbass comparison is this?

And we kept the coaches we needed to and brought in better ones to replace the shytty ones Saban hired. Also we are at 83/85 scholarships currently so no, half the roster was not “forced out”

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lazy. Basically just saying LSU because they have the easiest schedule. But they lost Daniels and Nabers and didn’t really do anything to fix their shytty defense.

Ok it’s clear y’all have convinced yourselves that he’s the next coming of Lombardi so I’ll just let reality burst your bubble.

It’s no way you read what i said and thought i christened Moore as Lombardi, all i said was facts, he beat psu and osu, and was oc when we beat Bama and Washington, your former and current coach, at this point I’m tempted to ask your hs cuz they failed you

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lmao the fukk kind of dumbass comparison is this?

And we kept the coaches we needed to and brought in better ones to replace the shytty ones Saban hired. Also we are at 83/85 scholarships currently so no, half the roster was not “forced out”
You make retarded posts, why would you expect a real response from me? :dahell:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

How you gon say we didn’t do anything to fix the defense when Brian Kelly fired the whole staff and hired significant upgrades