Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is sasaki leaving Japan and coming to America? That split was insane. I wonder how it compares to the ghost fork I've been hearing about.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Altuve broken thumb . I hate the Astros but do I want another superstar injured in this meaningless shyt? No .

All I’ve been hearing the past two weeks is how this tournament is more important than the World Series and the whole history of Major League Baseball, ratings higher than World Series , who gives a fukk about the mlb season etc totally asinine

I hate baseball fans even though I am one
They’re attached to 5 hour games and the third baseman playing in right field as if it’s some tradition even though both those things are new not old , they complain about every improvement in the game because the game has to be played as if it’s the 1800s forever in their minds because it’s pure

But then some cobbled together haphazard tournament where guys get hurt superstars every four years ? Sign them up it’s better than the whole history of mlb
why are you pissed about this tournament so much?

You're complaining about fans complaining, but the WBC was designed primarily so NEWER fans can get into the sport, not the old bootlicker who is comfortable with Aaron Judge dying on the field as long as he's wearing pinstripes.

You might as well get some enjoyment outta this season through the WBC, cuz everything will suck in life whenever the Yankees either lose 3 in row or play the Astros in the ALCS again.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
cash-money.gif

Dodgers and Yankees front office getting that posting fee ready