• Poll closed .

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rudy-clapping.gif

Daps
Cheap ass Mariners could have at least tried to throw a bigger bag than the Phillies at Trea. It might not (probably would not) have worked, but no reason to be a broke boy owner and not try.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Altuve broken thumb . I hate the Astros but do I want another superstar injured in this meaningless shyt? No .

All I’ve been hearing the past two weeks is how this tournament is more important than the World Series and the whole history of Major League Baseball, ratings higher than World Series , who gives a fukk about the mlb season etc totally asinine

I hate baseball fans even though I am one
They’re attached to 5 hour games and the third baseman playing in right field as if it’s some tradition even though both those things are new not old , they complain about every improvement in the game because the game has to be played as if it’s the 1800s forever in their minds because it’s pure

But then some cobbled together haphazard tournament where guys get hurt superstars every four years ? Sign them up it’s better than the whole history of mlb

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Altuve broken thumb . I hate the Astros but do I want another superstar injured in this meaningless shyt? No .

All I’ve been hearing the past two weeks is how this tournament is more important than the World Series and the whole history of Major League Baseball, ratings higher than World Series , who gives a fukk about the mlb season etc totally asinine

I hate baseball fans even though I am one
They’re attached to 5 hour games and the third baseman playing in right field as if it’s some tradition even though both those things are new not old , they complain about every improvement in the game because the game has to be played as if it’s the 1800s forever in their minds because it’s pure

But then some cobbled together haphazard tournament where guys get hurt superstars every four years ? Sign them up it’s better than the whole history of mlb
It's every three years now, they pretend 2020 didn't happen, mlb does not send players to the Olympics, nor suspend it's season like the NHL. You forget that.

Saying it's better than the world series, yes, that is hyperbole but if you are serious about growing the sport, you need exhibitions like this. No one goes to Marlins games even after two world titles, but every game in Miami has been a sellout. If I was the Marlins, I'd get rid of every player not from Latin America but that's just me.