Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Touché :russ:

A nikka that got poor dikk management and sir cross legged is your goat

giphy.gif

And I thought pocket watching (and simple math word to @Silkk ) was one of our community's problems. Looks like we got another type of 🍆 watching to be concerned with as well, and the research study will definitely not be conducted @ Harlem University
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
And I thought pocket watching (and simple math word to @Silkk ) was one of our community's problems. Looks like we got another type of 🍆 watching to be concerned with as well, and the research study will definitely not be conducted @ Harlem University
full

I don’t care where he put his lil urban, but if you the million dollar man, like Ted, learn to cheat better

Self-Employed :ufdup:

aint-got-no-job-jobless.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I mean it’s a fair question
The funniest thing about this is nobody was saying Bama was down before the Texas game, well except Texas fans. We tried to tell y'all Bama wasn't the usual Bama team this year however the majority of people in this thread still expected them to run us off their field. We beat them, and then they played a glorified scrimmage last week to audition 2 QBs and now it's a fair question on how good Bama is. With Milroe back at QB1 I think they'll win Saturday but probably finish the season with 2-3 losses. But regardless they are still on y'all schedule so the focus should be on y'all being able to beat them like we did.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ayo @Trav how’s it feel to know that one of your own’s involved in the 🍆 games goin on round these parts?:scust:

Edit: careful who you stick up for now :ufdup:

You might find him putting you in a funny position.. :dame:
Why is 🍆 on your mind all day :brutusPaws: . Mickey violate you on your lunch break. :beutusDamn: