PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Another thing that's different, kids would look at Alabama or the dynasties before that and say that's where I have the best chance to go pro. So they'd wait their turn.

Now they can get NIL money at USC and be in Southern Cali or they can go chill with Deion in Colorado or go get that Nike money in Oregon and wear all these wild uniforms and have the best facilities...

Kids have different priorities

Kids was eating before and after nil, but a Death Star in Athens sprouted up, and a few other schools snipe a kid here and there, but Bama still eating, so instead of the lions share it’s still a lot

I say all this to say, bamas getting players, but not all of them, and some go other places, but if Bama actually hit on a qb this be a mute point

@DropTopDoc i hear there is an opening at Michigan State, we all got to go home

I’d do a backflip

Imagine thinking Tommy Rees and Tyler Buchner were the answer to your problems at Alabama

Saban gone senile..

Some times you catch a brick recruiting, and you try to do what you can, but can you put a finger on a good sec qb ?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What's the furthest they'll realistically drop in a win? 5-6 spots?
The AP voters being so committed to trying to look “right” leads to alot of inactivity, so idk for certain. If Bama wins in a one score game, Tenn should jump them, who’s 11. Then it’s Utah, Oregon, who are undefeated with actual P5 wins. I’d say they drop at least 3 if we’re being fair

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Idc if Simpson or Buchner have straight line speed, Milroe has much more feel for how to use his athleticism. That’s who they need with an offense this discombobulated and an OL this middling
Saban showing the fan base why Milroe was starting. He'll be bacc starting soon

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Spencer rattler want to play on Sundays, he need to do some cardio.