hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Beamer Ball Baby
F6LOP0RWUAA81At

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
has rattler been in college for like8 years? :why:
He pretty young compared to ALOT of these other covid players.. Look at FSU qb, this his 6th year I think.. Miami got a TE who basically redshirted his entire college career, he got 4 redshirts, I think this his 8th season AND he still can come back next year if he wants.. :heh:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This could be a year where no team goes undefeated.
Said before the season all the perennial top playoff teams essentially breaking in new qbs, not all of them gonna hit (Bama/UGA?Ohio st/Clemson) expect to see new teams pop up, was reason I thought teams like Mich, Texas, USC had good chance to go on run.. Return alot with experienced QB

Daps
Reppin
Chi
There are two better programs ahead of him 🤷🏾‍♂️
Think he’s found his groove on the trail. There’s a ton of other coaches I can point at that are significantly more overrated than him (see Matt Campbell, Brian Kelly)
BK has at least made a title game, and made the playoffs.

Maybe Franklin is more of an underachiever than overrated. He's getting $10M/year, he has plenty of NFL talent...he should be doing better than that.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Georgia QB sucks..

Its clear with the Portal that you can catch up to these dynasty squads..its now if you dont have a QB, You aint shyt. They cant just out talent you no more. So look at yall teams, if your QB trash, just get ready for next year. The fight gonna be with teams with a QB