The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
It's going to be ugly for Buchner with this weather.

Dude can barely throw the ball in normal conditions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Another thing that's different, kids would look at Alabama or the dynasties before that and say that's where I have the best chance to go pro. So they'd wait their turn.

Now they can get NIL money at USC and be in Southern Cali or they can go chill with Deion in Colorado or go get that Nike money in Oregon and wear all these wild uniforms and have the best facilities...

Kids have different priorities

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U
Another thing that's different, kids would look at Alabama or the dynasties before that and say that's where I have the best chance to go pro. So they'd wait their turn.

Now they can get NIL money at USC and be in Southern Cali or they can go chill with Deion in Colorado or go get that Nike money in Oregon and wear all these wild uniforms and have the best facilities...

Kids have different priorities

Yup.

Also it lasted almost 15 years that has to be the longest dynasty ever.

It was bound to come to an end eventually

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How you like that iPhone?
It sux. Going back to Android when I can. Iphones are only good if u care about being in Apples ecosystem or sharing apple features with friends. Im not into facetime. The memoji thing can be funny, but thats it.

Android is just more versatile. U can set it up to your liking. To fit your needs. Even Android notifications are better than ios.