The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Chi
PSU finishes top 15 damn near ever yr under him. Amd he can recruit.
He can recruit...and their fans pretend they finish top 4 every year. Top 15 is bare minimum for a a supposed top 10 program

Look at his record vs OSU (1-8) and scUM (3-6), and MSU (4-5)...8-19 vs. your three biggest rivals is pretty pathetic, especially considering the NFL talent PSU has year after year.

He even lost to that Brady Hoke Michigan team that missed a bowl game.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
These early games trash..might go to the Howard vs Hampton game since its at Audi Field which literally right across the street from where I live.
It's great living near stadiums specifically baseball and college football...I be deciding 15 minutes before first pitch to hit up Mariners games, and decide afternoon of Washington games to go :heh:

It was like that in Ann arbor if I didn't care where I sat back in the day

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
trumpu.jpg

Dude cant even upload an avi. You really think he can hack my shyt? :stopitslime:
Started with them bud light limes early i see :buckPhil:
We're taking down yet another Ohio school tonight. Its always a cause for celebration if you ask me. :mjgrin:
?

They are the classic uniforms just with extra color options, this is the variant that has more white

Against LSU they were in traditional wine and gold
keon-coleman.jpg

It was last year where they had on the "modern" unis that everyone hated
FSU unis have always been so cold. I can never hate on em.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
trumpu.jpg

Dude cant even upload an avi. You really think he can hack my shyt? :stopitslime:

We're taking down yet another Ohio school tonight. Its always a cause for celebration if you ask me. :mjgrin:

FSU unis have always been so cold. I can never hate on em.
Brehhhh, that reminds me back in the day when my homie got his GED, then found out 5 years later that the online "school" wasn't even real, and they mailed him some bogus certificate :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It's great living near stadiums specifically baseball and college football...I be deciding 15 minutes before first pitch to hit up Mariners games, and decide afternoon of Washington games to go :heh:

It was like that in Ann arbor if I didn't care where I sat back in the day

Exactly! Lol

I live near 2

I do that with the Nats too. Thats bout a 6 minute walk away

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These early games trash..might go to the Howard vs Hampton game since its at Audi Field which literally right across the street from where I live.
Caught up on some good ass Zss 😴:russ:

Only games I really care to see today are Tenn/Florida and the Deion game