• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
The Buckeye contingency SURE WERE QUIET about their GOD Maurice Clarett supporting JIM HARBAUGH on the suspension issue
full

Timestamped

He called Harbaugh "MY MAN"
full

Butter them up before setting them up for their fall :lolbron:.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
where??? Besides Williams, they’re cheeks. OLine is super suspect and that’s bad considering that’s Fat Bret’s area of expertise. Love is a JAG at RB. Like I said in the group chat, Altmyer is TINY. And I don’t get why they run HUNH.

Lovie may not have been the guy but he damn sure recruited defensive players who made that team last year. Them 2 DTS aight but they should’ve been eating against the line they faced last nite.

He’s not, but they have some talent

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They dont wanna pay, for whatever reason even though Paramount has more control over their properties, they name don't ring bells like Warner Brothers or Disney, they only spending money on Star Trek so they can sell it.
This is the last year of SEC on CBS, there's going to be SEC games later in the season.

In 2020, ESPN outbid CBS for the rights to the #1 SEC game and the SEC Championship starting in 2024.

CBS was paying 55 million a year, but ESPN offered the SEC 300 million to get the SEC GOTW and SEC Championship.

At the time CBS thought that was too much money, but in hindsight CBS made a mistake because they are now paying 300 million+ to the Big 10 to replace the SEC game they lost.

Big Ten contract started this season that's why you see Big 10 games, but CBS will still show SEC games this season.
Got it.. Crazy how some people placed bets one way but just now they figured out the true value.. Live sports is one of the few that people will sit for and watch and the only thing they stay 3 hours + to especially see the end. There is tremendous value in that, tho it sucks for us overall as it means more commercials, ugh..

My mind is just blown that CBS had the premium league that they helped build up and then let it walk to show freakin unlv, wtf.. Guess we will see how it plays out

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Lightning just got called in the Vandy-Wake Forest game, so we got to wait 30 minutes.

Yes, they tried to play a game at 11:00 am eastern and God said "No, you don't! "

Vanderbilt threw a pick, and Wake almost ran it back.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
We talk about Lee Corso but Mark Richt looks completely different than he did last year. It looks painful for him up there.
Some fans even mentioned it as far back as when he was coaching at Miami, something just seemed off.. I would imagine being on camera for a living now it is even more painfully obvious. I know he announced he was battling parkinsons so it is out there..

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Damn Matthew McConaughey was bout to break Corso's neck in 2019. Damn near ripped his head off tryna get that LSU tiger head off