The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How does that work? So Notre Dame paid Tennessee State to play them? Or some type of TV revenue?
Yeah, They get a big six figure check to come and get their ass whipped. That check usually covers most athletic expenses for the season for lower level college football teams because they don’t make anything close to that playing just each other.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
that man RG3 be having so much fun with espn
racing dogs, hawks, jumping in water
that man had some gruesome ass injuries playing on that cursed ass field...glad he found some happiness in newscasting

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Spread will be covered :russell:

why-always.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
How does that work? So Notre Dame paid Tennessee State to play them? Or some type of TV revenue?
Happens all the time with cupcakes, Miami will even pay for Famu to bring their band because of the alumni base in south florida will come and fill the stands, they come with their kids and the band actually plays during halftime and after alot of those fans will leave because they came just for halftime show.. Bethune also.. It makes sense for them so they cut the check..

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I got no problems with the Ducks but ya really had to hang 81 on an FCS team? Lol

They did everything right not to.. they only ran the ball in the second half mainly.. played 4th string backs who both scored Dowdel and Linmar. Played a 3rd string QB. Backup line on both sides since the opening minutes of the 3rd quarter..all back up D... Oregon 4th string RB Dowdell is a 5 star. Outside of taking a knee every play, what were they supposed to do?