PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Not gonna make a big deal over it, but I like the energy from this OU team already. Very intentional. Already up 14-0 with an Dillon Gabriel led TD drive, a 3 & out by the D and a punt return TD by Gavin Freeman. That boy Gav gonna be a problem!

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
IDK if any PAC 12 team has a worthwhile pass rush with 4-5, but it’s going to be a misery business for Colorado if they get a matchup like that. I just imagine at some point, someone just sits on the flats and quick pitch stuff.

That being said, the OL might continue to improve and they may feel more confident about the running game in time. Or they end up setting those deep shots. We’ll see :manny: I thought it was a good script drive though

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
AAC rumored to be targeting Army to replace SMU. What? Army is very limited in what they can do. I don't see how it helps the profile of the conference
Probably to pair up with Navy but yeah they need to raid the c-usa. I would go after Liberty.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I feel better much better about CU in a script where TCU has to pass. Idk if they even can run with everyone gone from last year’s backfield, but they at least got a shot with Chandler Morris fukkery like that