PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Idk, but apparently it was good, and has gotten better since the new president but, i think a lot of kids that are big game want money upfront and that ain’t how Michigan rolls, you get on the field and do work they take care of you

All of it.
Again.. elaborate.

Because there's still schools droppin bags up front for some of these kids. Which, like you said... isn't how NIL works.. but its still happening. Our new president's been working on getting a group of collectives together to start getting funds together. The reason (I hope) that we're not full go is that the state of Michigan hasn't passed legislation to properly compensate the kids. Similar to what Missouri's (and a few other states have) been able to do.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Again.. elaborate.

Because there's still schools droppin bags up front for some of these kids. Which, like you said... isn't how NIL works.. but its still happening. Our new president's been working on getting a group of collectives together to start getting funds together. The reason (I hope) that we're not full go is that the state of Michigan hasn't passed legislation to properly compensate the kids. Similar to what Missouri's (and a few other states have) been able to do.
Schools can’t work in cahoots with collectives. It’s one of the few rules in place.