PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Buying LSU

Selling Texas & FSU & Pedo St

I still have a feeling Bama will quietly make the playoffs tho.

Unless PSU can beat one of OSU or mich, I think both get in. ND beats OSU for their only loss, but they then beat MI and that’s MI’s only loss, both are in.

UGA is in (Easy schedule)

LSU or Bama or USC hmmmm

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Buying LSU

Selling Texas & FSU

Unless PSU can beat one of OSU or mich, I think both get in. ND beats OSU for their only loss, but they then beat MI and that’s MI’s only loss, both are in.

LSU or Bama or USC hmmmm
I’m worried about the secondary, I don’t the SEC is strong at QB this year where they will torched our corners but FSU has the players for it. I’m leaning towards us losing that game, our offense will have to keep up and whatever defense makes the most plays wins

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I’m worried about the secondary, I don’t the SEC is strong at QB this year where they will torched our corners but FSU has the players for it. I’m leaning towards us losing that game, our offense will have to keep up and whatever defense makes the most plays wins

I know y’all will be in the NY6, but I’m leaning towards 1 year away from a playoff birth since you play at Bama this year.

Could be a scenario where if Bama loses to UT (0.001% chance) but wins the west only to lose to uga, y’all slide up to the 4 slot

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

13546584-large.jpg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Buying LSU

Selling Texas & FSU & Pedo St

LSU or Bama or USC hmmmm

Don’t put that evil on us,

The sec seems so whoever wants it/things go their way

I don’t think a team challenges y’all til Bama secondary wise, but you know somebody good for a fluke passing day in the sec, long as y’all can survive it, cuz as of now ain’t a qb in the sec that i think has a DC sippin pepto like water