PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
got another 1. i be searching on twitter a lot just for breakdowns. if u want me stop sending links just say so if its too much
I actually follow them, and nope keep them coming i love it, we gotta follow each other fam
as a goaline play i like that but i feel like it has a 5 yard max before the QB gets clobbered if kept
Def can work goal line wise, but can also pop if blocked right any where
Stan Heath
Really

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Dam just peeped Brennan Marion got a OC gig with UNLV. Definitely gonna put them on must watch list.. Im sure he been mentioned here with his gogo offense he got popular with at Howard but he been on upward trajectory, grinding at different spots the last 5 years up the ladder (William & Mary, Hawaii, Pitt, Texas) Wonder how his O has evolved after getting some years under Whipple and Sark. UNLV is a TOUGHHHH job, hope he can parlay to better gig quick..

Sidenote used to party with breh back in day :mjlol:Man I am rooting for him he had like a hundred ACL injuries back in day..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stop posting drunk in the wee hours of the morning. National Champion Tress went into Austin and put the beats on them hoes.
No :umad:

And sure yall went into Texas and beat a baby McCoy. Ended up meaning nothing though cause yall went & got stomped out 41-7 by the gawd Chris Leak though :umad:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Joe Brady was in his bag :wow:

Yes, this was a tough play to defend
Dam just peeped Brennan Marion got a OC gig with UNLV. Definitely gonna put them on must watch list.. Im sure he been mentioned here with his gogo offense he got popular with at Howard but he been on upward trajectory, grinding at different spots the last 5 years up the ladder (William & Mary, Hawaii, Pitt, Texas) Wonder how his O has evolved after getting some years under Whipple and Sark. UNLV is a TOUGHHHH job, hope he can parlay to better gig quick..

Sidenote used to party with breh back in day :mjlol:Man I am rooting for him he had like a hundred ACL injuries back in day..

Ok gonna keep an eye out for him, wish him the best

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
No :umad:

And sure yall went into Texas and beat a baby McCoy. Ended up meaning nothing though cause yall went & got stomped out 41-7 by the gawd Chris Leak though :umad:
Imagine getting stomped out for scUM last full 1. In your own city at that:beutusDamn: