PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I remember watching him in HS, think him and George Pickens were on the same team, you could clearly see the talent but for some reason it just didn’t work at Auburn.

I’d be lying to you though if I thought he was gonna end up as a legit Day 1 or Day 2 QB prospect as he is now, Jalen Hurts vibes a little bit.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i salute breh for going out west and doing well at oregon last year
i see videos of breh on youtube talking about him as a first round qb
he's got the measurables nfl teams like. he's got heart they love also

Does he have the measurables tho (pause)?

Listed at 6’2 meaning he’s probably closer to 6’1 w/ shoes.

I don’t remember a significant arm strength or accuracy

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Speaking of Auburn QBs @Rigby. was on here acting an ass the off-season after this game :dead: Man was like give him the heisman now and saying he’s better than the 3 QBs Ohio St had( Braxton Miller, JT Barrett, Cardale Jones)

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

watching the videos they mentioned his arm and i looked some numbers up
Bo was 51.1 percent on throws of 20-plus yards (first in the FBS last season among quarterbacks with at least 40 deep attempts).
the height might be an issue but shorter qbs are getting a look in nfl now (granted some of those short guys have been a way better talent than Bo)
that stat about the 20yrds throws should atleast mean he can take/complete big shots when needs

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

When it comes to these types of things I would always look at system. He went to play at his pops school where he also was a qb and they started him asap. But was that the best fit for him or were they just locked in regardless. I think Malzahn was his coach at first and Gus offense grew stale by that time but the passing game always left ALOT to be desired. Doesnt seem like it was a good fit, they threw him in early as hot shot legacy recruit and offense was stale, especially passing game. The game caught up to Malzahn and he even said it would in his book. Atleast he finnessed some Ms out of it and got a championship before most caught up.

Who is the OC at UO now, I know Dillingham was out there and he has a good scheme but he got ASU gig. I doubt they change too much based on last year success but a change of scenery, new start and getting outta daddy shadow probably did him some good and getting with a motivated young coach with a little bit more modern passing game. (I never looked at numbers or in depth to see if they just bubbled screened and 1 read their way down field because UO has more talent than 80% of their schedule and Mario left cupboard decently stocked for a run) Always got to keep in mind the blue chip ratio, especially out west. Easier to "out talent" teams than in SEC. How his numbers looked against similar talent?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

He does a lot of things decent to good, but nothing well/great to me this is his ceiling, he’s a guy that can run and throw, and that always makes you a threat in cfb, he may win you a game or two on the next level, but he’s not a long term option,
When it comes to these types of things I would always look at system. He went to play at his pops school where he also was a qb and they started him asap. But was that the best fit for him or were they just locked in regardless. I think Malzahn was his coach at first and Gus offense grew stale by that time but the passing game always left ALOT to be desired. Doesnt seem like it was a good fit, they threw him in early as hot shot legacy recruit and offense was stale, especially passing game. The game caught up to Malzahn and he even said it would in his book. Atleast he finnessed some Ms out of it and got a championship before most caught up.

Who is the OC at UO now, I know Dillingham was out there and he has a good scheme but he got ASU gig. I doubt they change too much based on last year success but a change of scenery, new start and getting outta daddy shadow probably did him some good and getting with a motivated young coach with a little bit more modern passing game. (I never looked at numbers or in depth to see if they just bubbled screened and 1 read their way down field because UO has more talent than 80% of their schedule and Mario left cupboard decently stocked for a run) Always got to keep in mind the blue chip ratio, especially out west. Easier to "out talent" teams than in SEC. How his numbers looked against similar talent?

New oc is stein apparently he’s going to keep a lot of it the same, but add some Rpo’s because of his comfort, our wr core is young, (experience) so this will take some growing pains, like i said earlier he finally has stability, and like you touched on, less pressure

Oregon when Mario was there had us stout, and could compete with just about any team

Who’s ready for Tyler Perry’s Pac-12 Football on BET?

Pac commish is so ass, they bout to be on ion network