PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Never had a big monster dude like that..all my athletes were small fast dudes who I used at RB & a defensive back position sometimes. I only used Georgia Tech, Army or Navy when I did dynasties..that wishbone offense :wow:

I tried to start a dynasty with Hawaii & I only recruited Hawaiian players. That shyt didn’t last :mjlol:
Yeah i had a an athlete 6’3 put him at rb dude was solid

Yeah i had Hawaii for one, nah i recruited everywhere :lolbron:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Good question, makes no sense

I’m guessing folks say this will keep other teams options open and allow some wins

Yes he does

Gon be a tall task, killer part he may push saban and be in a dog fight but will drop one to a team he’s got no business doing that to

I doubt that, we don’t have the litany of athletes they have, it’s levels to this and it’s equalizers, you not about to line up and man ball uga but a potent passing attack can thus osu pushing them
That d coulda kept the score down and the offense was just as dynamic as osu towards the end of the season. I just wish they woulda got there.
I mean Alex Orji. Dude can’t throw to save his life
Oh. Never saw him play, but the vid got me hype

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I only know about him because him and cuz was qb commits (VT) at the same time. If they fixed his throwing motion and he’s more accurate then :whew:
All bullshyt aside.. the kid was a train wreck throwin motion wise when he got to A2. He’s made big strides. He still needs work, but he’ll have some packages behind JJ this year. I’m not sure if it’s gonna be Orji or Davis Warren as primary backup tho. Either way, Harbaugh will find a way to get him on the field.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dont make me pull them messages. 34-0 ass whipping our last meeting :ufdup:
simba-lion.gif

LIES!!!

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

LSU using this hoe to recruit now:what:
She is #2 in NIL behind Bronny. Why wouldnt they use their success stories to show, hey this is what you can build out here and what is possible, hopefully them boys have someone in their ear telling them to do collabs and such because she has such a large platform, LSU has a few high level athletes like that. Its smart just from a business/marketing perspective.