PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vino

Superstar
Daps
Why would a player leave Bama to play for Colorado

‘are you dumb?

Bama aint Bama, Saban was Bama. You act like Bama was always good or dominant. One dynasty ends and another begins. There’s a lot of 5 stars that are not starters that will look at their options.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Bama aint Bama, Saban was Bama. You act like Bama was always good or dominant. One dynasty ends and another begins. There’s a lot of 5 stars that are not starters that will look at their options.

slow your roll
bama is blue blood
yes saban brought them back but colorado is NOT that tier of job and if they hire say dan lanning they will be a factor.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bama is Bama. The only thing that stopped Bama was sanctions

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT

I can see where u coming from if you choose certain years ... But Bama has always been Bama and got trophy's to show for it...

vino

Superstar
Daps
slow your roll
bama is blue blood
yes saban brought them back but colorado is NOT that tier of job and if they hire say dan lanning they will be a factor.

Nobody saying a mass exodus but a few players. These. players will be leaving either other SEC or Big ten schools.

vino

Superstar
Daps
I can see where u coming from if you choose certain years ... But Bama has always been Bama and got trophy's to show for it...
Yeah, i know that but I’m telling him that every school has a down moment and losing a piece like Saban will create that for
Bama.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Nobody saying a mass exodus but a few players. These. players will be leaving either other SEC or Big ten schools.

i think coaching hire will be key and i think pretty much any coach who already isn't at a blue blood/playoff caliber team will be all ears...

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Yeah, i know that but I’m telling him that every school has a down moment and losing a piece like Saban will create that for
Bama.

Yo we went thru that so it's not like it's new. We gotta see who we hire and go from there. Byrnes shyt the bed with the hire then yeah... We probably go back looking like slop but if he a real one and give the juice (check for a great hire) we should be straight

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yo we went thru that so it's not like it's new. We gotta see who we hire and go from there. Byrnes shyt the bed with the hire then yeah... We probably go back looking like slop but if he a real one and give the juice (check for a great hire) we should be straight

True, I just think you all may go through 1 or 2 coaches before things get on track. We shall see though.

vino

Superstar
Daps
i think coaching hire will be key and i think pretty much any coach who already isn't at a blue blood/playoff caliber team will be all ears...

Yeah, we shall see but I think the players at Bama now are Saban players (mostly) and not Bama players. I could be wrong but I think Saban one of the few that became the program instead of a coach for the programz

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
True, I just think you all may go through 1 or 2 coaches before things get on track. We shall see though.

That's the only thing I hope for is they make a great hire to continue... Bama fatigue been real and Byrnes can go down as one of the greats for continuing or hire joe blow