• Poll closed .

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Can we agree not to put joke teams like Liberty in Bowl games anymore? :russ:
I didn't even know my guy Bo Nix was playing
What a dawg, he's a first rounder and still playing just to shyt on these frauds
Social media got some unbearable posts right now though using him as an example :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I mean the L y'all took the other day. How many did y'all throw for?

Compare being on ya 3rd string walk on QB while still allowing only 14 from a vaunted sec offense to gettin' bent over by a team that couldn't even drop more than 10 on the formerly mentioned weak QB team but who also lost 5 games in the lowly B1G brehs

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
They're fine. A New Year's Day bowl appearance on national TV is humongous for their program.

I know generally it’s great for them …but they knew they was gonna get blown out from the day it got scheduled…it was too much of a jump for them

They shoulda been playing a Notre dame, Oklahoma type team..in my opinion

They’d probably get blown out either way..but at least they’d think they have a slight chance

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I know generally it’s great for them …but they knew they was gonna get blown out from the day it got scheduled…it was too much of a jump for them

They shoulda been playing a Notre dame, Oklahoma type team..in my opinion

They’d probably get blown out either way..but at least they’d think they have a slight chance

You just play to get your team on national tv

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Compare being on ya 3rd string walk on QB while still allowing only 14 from a vaunted sec offense to gettin' bent over by a team that couldn't even drop more than 10 on the formerly mentioned weak QB team but who also lost 5 games in the lowly B1G brehs
Our qb is a back up making his first career start, the Heisman QB sitting out. Quit making excuses