• Poll closed .

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, liberty was doing community work with the girl scouts
i for sure wouldve got a few boxes of the best cookie they got.....them do-si-dos

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
nobody watching iowa/UT?

I’m watching in the 3 square

They broke out the young nikka they dropped guap on

man this dude at iowa qb gotta be 1 of the worse ever

Yeah, I’m just hoping the young bul brown can get his name some pub, I’m trippin bruh got a sheisty

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Iowa is going to get sauced 35-3 at this rate. The fact that they were a top 3 team in the Big Ten is crazy.

Edit: The Big Ten is going to get flipped on its head when these Pac-12 teams join and bring elite offenses with them.
In no universe was Iowa considered a top 3 team in the big ten. They played in the Big Ten west where the best team would be 5-6 in the East.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Longo ain’t long for your sidelines, but y’all def opening shyt up no more run to death

He's not, but it's clear that Fickell believes the Power Running scheme we have been running for a while is just outdated... especially now that we have Oregon and USC. Wisconsin hasn't had a WR that has done something in NFL since Lee Evans... it's usually RB, OL and DE/LB.

That and our Recruiting efforts has been very, very poor under Chryst... Fickell has been opposite, already starting on 2025 and 2026 Recruits.

I expect another tough few years, but at least we are trying to build something.