PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You're stuck in the fan zone.. but this is your whole fan base tho. I tried telling you.. I got peeps over here in FL with zero worry about UM. You know you gotta be on some eliteist shyt when fan bases are literally pulling for 'the cheaters' over Bama because of how arrogant your team and fan base is.
Lmao imagine calling our fanbase arrogant when you got Portnoy and Lewan out here showing their ass more than anyone and I haven't seen any Michigan fan really giving Bama respect either. And again our fanbase and team can be a little arrogant with our recent success. Michigan hasn't done shyt and y'all act like you deserve the same respect as Bama or UGA.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lmao imagine calling our fanbase arrogant when you got Portnoy and Lewan out here showing their ass more than anyone and I haven't seen any Michigan fan really giving Bama respect either. And again our fanbase and team can be a little arrogant with our recent success. Michigan hasn't done shyt and y'all act like you deserve the same respect as Bama or UGA.

These are literally talking heads.. that generate dollars on clicks and people tuning in. I'm talkin bout bobby joe, billy bob, and uncle tommy from round the way.

There's a difference between casual fans (like you and I) and people that monetize on their takes. And then you quote Harbaugh like if he aint the weirdest man in sports. Our DC already came out and said he's terrified of Milroe's ability. Our players are giving ya'll love and respect and ya'll players talkin bout 'they cheatin' and 'we cant eve go on our iPads' as if that even means anything.

Fact of the matter is, whether you like it or not, ya'll are arrogant as fukk as a fan base and so are your players. If you back it up, then good shyt. If you don't? If we put foot to ass, what then? I'll tell you what.. you'll be just likt the others.

'They won't beat Penn State in happy valley' .. we proceed top beat PSU in happy valley and the narrative swings to 'PSU is garbage this year. OSU gonna work that ass.

Then the OSU game, and we beat that ass again (after YOU and all your Bama boys on here were sayin we would get our asses kicked... Do we get props after we win? Nope. It's 'man, Honda McCord is pure trash. OSU is having a down year. At 11-1.. a down year. :gucci:

I'd love nothing more than to serve ya'll some humble pie.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This was a QUIET ass 10-2 season for OU this year. Even beat Texas.

They’re one of the teams I would have liked to seen in a 12 team playoff play like a UGA, Oregon, FSU, Ole Miss, etc.

Shame we didn’t get that RRS rematch. One of the games of the year.