The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Commenting on quotes without context.

Stephen A Smith asked Prime if there were a scenario where his team is undefeated, would they be left out of the playoffs like FSU?

He basically was saying no because of his star power.
No shyt. I know the context.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bill O’Brien ain’t do shyt at Bama, lazy ass OC, Bryce called most of the plays at the LOS anyway

Yea BoB and Golding cost us a title. BoB wasn't coaching shyt smh it was almost to the point of sabotage how little effort he put in. Golding was just in over his head and never developed in to the coach Saban thought he would. But Saban is the one who hired them so some of the blame has to go on him too. Glad they are gone though.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They really need to revisit the whole giving preference to a group of 5 team

The big12 is the new group of 5

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yea BoB and Golding cost us a title. BoB wasn't coaching shyt smh it was almost to the point of sabotage how little effort he put in. Golding was just in over his head and never developed in to the coach Saban thought he would. But Saban is the one who hired them so some of the blame has to go on him too. Glad they are gone though.

I don’t blame Saban for hiring Pete, amazing recruiter, as you see what he’s doing at Ole Miss but an average a best Gameday coach, made Will Anderson and Brian Branch ineffective at times.

We definitely could’ve done better than Bill O’Brien though, not sure what Saban was thinking, probably doing Belichick a favor for one of this boys.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
@Freddie.Cane

We here :blessed:

2962BB9E-595D-4483-ABFA-BA64CC928CF3.jpeg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bill O’Brien ain’t do shyt at Bama, lazy ass OC, Bryce called most of the plays at the LOS anyway

The fact he couldn't get Jahmyr Gibbs more involved in the offense should say it all. Offense consistently started slow and had moments of ineptitude with talent all over the place.

On another note, the big10 seems to be be bringing fundamentals and toughness to these bowl games. Cristobal bout to get raped by fukkin Rutgers:lupe:

NW bulling Utah. If Penn St beats ole miss, I may start to worry about that Rose Bowl