• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
These bowl games are ass
You gotta love college football to watch bowl games atp. ESPN don’t care about em, other mainstream sports media, the players don’t, most of the fans for both teams don’t (at least not enough to go). it’s really just the CFB diehards and the companies sponsoring the bowls.

Wouldn’t be surprised if those contracted heavily within a decade from now, or just became less of a financially backed event

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

An EMU tradition
full

If we lose a bowl game we still gonna up the sco :demonic:

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
These bowl games are ass

You gotta love college football to watch bowl games atp. ESPN don’t care about em, other mainstream sports media, the players don’t, most of the fans for both teams don’t (at least not enough to go). it’s really just the CFB diehards and the companies sponsoring the bowls.

Wouldn’t be surprised if those contracted heavily within a decade from now, or just became less of a financially backed event
Bowl games have always been like this.

No one should be watching random bowl games on a Saturday night. That’s why we got grass

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Which is the better job? LSU or Michigan? (apparently this story has legs)

Lsu apparatus for getting talent and want to, is United, but that’s a pressure cooker for your ass, why would he leave a job where recruiting is pretty much set it and forget it, vs he’s going to have to work to get kids and build them up, we not a coach away from a chip, we a few game changers away from a chip, where lsu is a functional offense away from a chip

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Lsu apparatus for getting talent and want to, is United, but that’s a pressure cooker for your ass, why would he leave a job where recruiting is pretty much set it and forget it, vs he’s going to have to work to get kids and build them up, we not a coach away from a chip, we a few game changers away from a chip, where lsu is a functional offense away from a chip
Going to assume you meant *defense. But it should be considered that LSU is about to lose a lot on offense. Also I don’t think the picture you painted regarding LSU recruiting is currently accurate and NIL is going to make it tougher to keep the top Louisiana talent home going forward.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Which is the better job? LSU or Michigan? (apparently this story has legs)

I think it’s Michigan pretty easily. At least until they demand championships (their fans don’t seem to be at a point where their expectations have recovered THAT much) every year, you beat OSU and get that B10 conf title and you’re good. LSU fans may be irrational, but they pretty much expected to be concretely better than Alabama after BK got established there. This wasn’t a season many were happy with, even though it’s basically every season they’ve had since 09, except for…2?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think it’s Michigan pretty easily. At least until they demand championships (their fans don’t seem to be at a point where their expectations have recovered THAT much) every year, you beat OSU and get that B10 conf title and you’re good. LSU fans may be irrational, but they pretty much expected to be concretely better than Alabama after BK got established there. This wasn’t a season many were happy with, even though it’s basically every season they’ve had since 09, except for…2?

Shiiiiid these cashmere sock wearing dorks were mad when the only regular season game we lost was to the conference Death Star, (rivalry aside, i get it) we not rational, they ready for us to jump in that 1% pool but with no institutional alignment or want to, so all you doing is what he did at ND with a harder schedule

Lsu has built in apparatus with no instate poachers and you can dip into Texas and Mississippi when you want to to take a kid, the Down side is irrational fans and expectations but meh you knew that signing up