• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yeah but I don’t think the money he’s expecting is out there. He doesn’t have that following in social media. But, if it is then more power to him.

Yeah that's on him. We have choices in life. I can agree that the money he wants most likely isn't out there. Offensive Lineman aren't the most marketable football player. But I do encourage the kids to not give a fukk about the school or the fans like the coaches when they see greener pastures.
Yeah these takes are incorrect. OU met his number(which was above market for an OL) he accepted and then Mizzou countered with a bigger offer and his dad decided he should enter the portal. Also in a general sense I'd say OL are getting PAID especially OTs and they are probably second to only QBs. Our center that no one knows outside of our fanbase is driving a Urus.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That’s their whole NIL right there
It is not. Ole Miss going all in for next year because their schedule is weak. Also Kiffin has let it be known if they want him to be able to consistently compete with Georgia and Bama he will need better talent that will cost $$. Ole Miss has money to spend this portal season. Their NIL collective has almost 10k monthly donors.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It is not. Ole Miss going all in for next year because their schedule is weak. Also Kiffin has let it be known if they want him to be able to consistently compete with Georgia and Bama he will need better talent that will cost $$. Ole Miss has money to spend this portal season. Their NIL collective has almost 10k monthly donors.

They spending, but it’s a mix of only so much they can do, and kiff not being satisfied, plus spending every minute in Miami/the keys so they could be getting more guys