PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People underestimated them missing McMillan for like 8 games, he was a returning 1,000 yrd WR opposite of Odunze, you see his impact when he was there against UO second game. Odunze, McMillan and Polk when they are all on field have cooked alot of DBs.. And its not just the players that scheme is HELL on a Defense..

UDUB by 10

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

It's still early, I'm sure Texas will end up with about 10 transfers out
Beat Bama at home, its only right to get payback:ohlawd:

Texas wouldn't be in if Bama didn't beat Georgia. Do ppl realize that? I think they woulda thru fsu in if Georgia won
You love creating your own narratives, committee confirmed they had Texas ranked ahead of FSU regardless.

I still remember being excited to see him play vs South Florida. Then he thru a pass. I thought Saban had gone senile. I still don't know how they let him get on the field.

I tried to tell your dumbass
Because Rees wanted his guy and Saban had to let Rees know that his guy stinks
This
Fukk Rees. Saban had to believe in that dude. He must look good in practice or something. And it was raining that day, but he looked like trash. All of the fan base immediately apologized for wanting Milroe benched, so if he was trying to prove a point, he proved it. But Saban looked like he was ready to bush the whole team after that South Florida gm
And here you are again. People tell you what happened and you still want to run with your own narrative.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's still early, I'm sure Texas will end up with about 10 transfers out

You love creating your own narratives, committee confirmed they had Texas ranked ahead of FSU regardless.

I tried to tell your dumbass

This

And here you are again. People tell you what happened and you still want to run with your own narrative.
Stop attacking me ho. :pacspit:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Non playoff teams are going to have a lot of transfers

We had 17 last year

Like I said in the other thread, they will understand when y'all handle work in January. This how the game is played. Niccas actin like the game done changed. Nah....like da breh Slim said...

EPQuCFRVUAES1dr

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think they got their receivers back healthy. Shiii they might have the better receiving core in this game, which is cray to say with Xman and AD on our side.

I'm trying to be humble, bc I feel like we're playing with house money with how this season has gone, and I got hella respect for UW's coaching staff. I think this game is a true toss up.
C'mon breh.

Its Milroe vs Ewers in the Natty. The QB who was supposed to be Texas prized recruit vs the Texas legend .

Saban vs Sark.

The storyline has already been submitted :manny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
C'mon breh.

Its Milroe vs Ewers in the Natty. The QB who was supposed to be Texas prized recruit vs the Texas legend .

Saban vs Sark.

The storyline has already been submitted :manny:
lol

Milroe from Houston too, championship in NRG.

rematch, Milroe decomiitted from Texas when Ewers committed...a lot of story lines. just being real tho, UW is our toughest matchup. rather played Michigan.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Like I said in the other thread, they will understand when y'all handle work in January. This how the game is played. Niccas actin like the game done changed. Nah....like da breh Slim said...

EPQuCFRVUAES1dr
can't do your own dirty work huh :mjlol:

LOL...next year when you hire some weak ass coach to lead you bums to 8-4 im'a continue to enjoy this