Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Looks like your top 3 is
Michigan
Washington
Florida State

That 4th spot is gonna be interesting with UGA/Bama/Texas
If that's gonna be the top 3.. then you gotta give Texas that last spot.. right?

I just think they're gonna leave FSU out and that's gonna be tough to swallow, because they're undefeated in a power 5 conference.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
FSU with an elite talented defense and Rademaker is not far off Michigan. Surely with Mccarhy, but DEFINITELY every UM team before this one. They’ve never had good offenses but still made playoffs.
The qb thing is overblown.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That Natty will have a huge asterisk w/o a SEC team. And the AP should give Bama a natty if they win their bowl game

Florida St should be forced to play Georgia in a Bowl game. If they win, they get a share of the natty

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What they are attempting to do to Florida St isn't fair. Undefeated conference champs should be in. You can't just assume Florida St couldn't make a game against any of the other playoff teams with a month to prepare. Can't say they deserve to be there but can't go because they aren't one of the 4 best. Also this is the 1st year I'm hearing this best vs deserving argument.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What they are attempting to do to Florida St isn't fair. Undefeated conference champs should be in. You can't just assume Florida St couldn't make a game against any of the other playoff teams with a month to prepare. Can't say they deserve to be there but can't go because they aren't one of the 4 best. Also this is the 1st year I'm hearing this best vs deserving argument.
No they shouldn't. What would their record he in the sec?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
If that's gonna be the top 3.. then you gotta give Texas that last spot.. right?

I just think they're gonna leave FSU out and that's gonna be tough to swallow, because they're undefeated in a power 5 conference.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I'm usually of the mind of you shouldn't be punished because of injury which sucks for FSU.