The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
That AAC should be interesting, I woulda took SMU straight up against Tulane but they lost their QB last week..

Miami (OH) gonna try to avenge their only conference loss to Toledo also for that MAC..
Hope ya boys made that money :wow: :myman:

I wanna get in on UL soo bad but I just dont trust em..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lol, If they were playing dirty, they'd leave fsu out even if they win tonight, bc they don't have a qb. In that case texas would get in.
I actually think that's what they're gonna do. I think that even if FSU beats the brakes off of Louisville tonight, they're still gonna be left out. Even being undefeated. :francis:

Cold world.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
If you leave Texas out you’re admitting there is no reason to play football games. Texas vs Alabama was an exhibition like a European soccer friendly.

It was an in season tourney game akin to the NBA wit no true bearing on the playoffs :troll:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I actually think that's what they're gonna do. I think that even if FSU beats the brakes off of Louisville tonight, they're still gonna be left out. Even being undefeated. :francis:

Cold world.

But OSU did that with Cardale Jones (3rd string) several years ago. And they got in

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Cold world.
They should. No Jordan Travis. This ain't the same team :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So you're saying strength of schedule for the entire season has no place? All that matters is 1 head to head game?

Why rank anyone then?

They have the same exact record and Texas beat them in their place. There's only about 3 actual good teams in the SEC this year so that whole strength of schedule argument is blah to me.