PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cheaper to get a ticket to the B1G title game than it is to take a shorty to the movies...Next year, with no more divisions, it won't be like this.

The Big Ten West dies its unceremonious death tomorrow night....the days of Wisconsin, Iowa and fukking Nebraska...Northwestern...even Purdue (!!!) limping into a championship game are over.

SEC SEC SEC

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Cheaper to get a ticket to the B1G title game than it is to take a shorty to the movies...Next year, with no more divisions, it won't be like this.

The Big Ten West dies its unceremonious death tomorrow night....the days of Wisconsin, Iowa and fukking Nebraska...Northwestern...even Purdue (!!!) limping into a championship game are over.

And them white MFs gonna be in that thang DEEP. Recession be damned :bryan:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Trav I don't appreciate how you been acting this past week since what happened happened......

wwe-roman-reigns.gif

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I remember somebody calling this shyt the day Moore committed to Oregon, and then Decommitted, and went to UCLA.. I cant remember who tho :sas2:

Something something something.. '.. he'll end his career in East Lansing'

Michigan insiders think Moore is definitely in play. Sam even talked about his "gut" so you know what that means.

I think with Underwood being far from a lock that they have warmed up to him.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just saw this announcement come across my tv. like breh you could have all the years left you wanted.
you're not a good QB

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone think Washington can win tonight? 10 pt underdog seems excessive. :jbhmm:
I am riding with them, not sure they will get UO out of character again, as they made them play an ultra aggressive borderline stupid style with them being in the deep waters of knowing they had to score ALOT.. But everyone is riding with UO hard so im rocking with em..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Pretty good class, alot of guys I enjoyed watching ball out.. Funny seeing Freeney and Mount Mckinnie getting inducted same class, I remember it being a BIG deal when Freeney was coming down as sack leader and McKinnie hadnt given up a sack in 2 years and McKinnie shut him down, boy made ALOT of money that day.. :wow:

Reggie :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

we're all saving our money for the rose bowl :hubie:

I'm 100% going if it happens, btw.