• Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Hope not

Mf creative as shyt

*He can hadcuff him agaisnt us tho obv but against the rest of the B1G, let him loose :lolbron:

Dude a mad scientist, idk what Franklin will do as far as freedom, but if he lets him cut loose he gon be an issue

Dam thats big time, dude is super creative and does any and everything to stress a defense. Have heard him speak before on it and he believes in tempo, motion, shifts, formations, etc. Any and everything, now the thing is he has been with Leipold for awhile, you can do that type of stuff because the HC is completely in accord/alliance to everything you are doing and you can get away with it if it doesnt work at buffalo/kansas.. Either way I know they had to pay him to get him away so he will be good..

I think Franklin know if this shyt don’t get him to knock off someone given the schedule too they probably sending him in the room like Joe Pesci on goodfellas

Colorado should have went after him

Deion wouldn’t go for that

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
FSU’s qb playing? Betting line moving funny.:jbhmm: @Lucky_Lefty
there is rumor Norvell threw the kid back in after taking a nasty sandwiched hit to head late in UF game. Not sure if he in concussion protocol but he kid only missed a few plays where it was clear he was concussed. Not sure how that plays out for this game coming up

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
lol bruh wildin with the cardi's
12147763.jpeg