The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Completely different reasons, but the complacency with the coaching staff is what's killing Alabama/Clemson more than ever. These dudes were at the front in that regard during those natties in the middle of last decade; ain't been like that since.

Brandon Streeter shouldn't be a coordinator for anyone, much less a top 4 team...and Bill O'Brien/that Golding dude. On a team with less talent than Alabama, that combo might win you sub 6 games.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All a nikka wanted was some PB & J sandwiches tonight but I ain't got no bread........

But I do got these Cinnamon Rolls that expired in June :mjlol:

If yall don't hear from me after tomorrow then yall know whats up

camron-killa.gif

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Completely different reasons, but the complacency with the coaching staff is what's killing Alabama/Clemson more than ever. These dudes were at the front in that regard during those natties in the middle of last decade; ain't been like that since.

Brandon Streeter shouldn't be a coordinator for anyone, much less a top 4 team...and Bill O'Brien/that Golding dude. On a team with less talent than Alabama, that combo might win you sub 6 games.
Completely agree. Now granted this is better than the Charlie Whitehurst years when I was there but yea whole coaching staff needs a change. I think they try too hard to fit what they want the offense to look like and don’t really play to the strengths of what they got. Defensively I’m not crazy concerned as much. We put out more good defensive players than anything else on that team.