The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The Bama is down this year talk is crazy, they brought back the heisman winner, added Jamarr Gibbs, and brought back most of their defense and added the #2 class. They weren’t supposed to be down this year, last year was their rebuild year

Underachieving

It’s not rebuilding, but the same issues last year are the same issues this year with an added issue that receivers can’t get separation.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing brings me joy more than hearing Ole Miss & Texas A&M took an L on game day.

fukk them schools and their fans

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Underachieving

It’s not rebuilding, but the same issues last year are the same issues this year with an added issue that receivers can’t get separation.
Like i said on the podcast, y’all finally hit a snag, old talent graduated, new talent has not stepped into a position of dominance, so the product doesn’t look dominant week in and out, but even with this, y’all still gon dance into the sec chip, my biggest issue is, if it’s no Bryce this year y’all would be fukked, and this defense is terrible, and undisciplined

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Underachieving

It's BoB, he's the worst OC we've had in a long time. And Golding is terrible at making in-game adjustments. Players gotta stop being scared on the road though. Can't be committing 15+ penalties

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Underachieving

Our offensive line is better this year and Gibbs our RB depth is better this year

Our Recievers are getting better. Miss state has a good defense and it’s hard to get big plays when they drop 8 most of the game

Getting Ricks back at CB we help our biggest issue on the team