The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It’s a damn shame when that LSU team the SECW best hopes to put down a mid Alabama team

That division is some reggie rn

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The teams with losses.....

But I see what you're doing so rock out
Their résumé’s aren’t any good. atleast OSU has dominated the competition.

IF OSU dominated Penn state like Michigan did then they will jump Oregon and Bama

Crude

Superstar
Daps
It’s a damn shame when that LSU team the SECW best hopes to put down a mid Alabama team

That division is some reggie rn
Ole Miss was a tad overrated. Should have been ranked in that 10-20 range.

Very good offense, but Kiffin better either hire a competent defensive coordinator or learn how to recruit better on that side of the ball if he wants to be long term factor in the SECW.

BAMA is down this year for their standards, this might be the weakest BAMA team I’ve seen in a few years. They can be had as evidenced by TENN. We’ll see just how good Kelly can scheme for them and if we have the personnel to do it in two weeks. Still think LSU might be a year or two away though.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ole Miss was a tad overrated. Should have been ranked in that 10-20 range.

Very good offense, but Kiffin better either hire a competent defensive coordinator or learn how to recruit better on that side of the ball if he wants to be long term factor in the SECW.

BAMA is down this year for their standards, this might be the weakest BAMA team I’ve seen in a few years. They can be had as evidenced by TENN. We’ll see just how good Kelly can scheme for them and if we have the personnel to do it in two weeks. Still think LSU might be a year or two away though.
:what:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The Bama is down this year talk is crazy, they brought back the heisman winner, added Jamarr Gibbs, and brought back most of their defense and added the #2 class. They weren’t supposed to be down this year, last year was their rebuild year

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The Bama is down this year talk is crazy, they brought back the heisman winner, added Jamarr Gibbs, and brought back most of their defense and added the #2 class. They weren’t supposed to be down this year, last year was their rebuild year
Their corners are suspect this year in my opinion.

They lost to a very good TENN team that’s been the surprise of the year and very well could have lost that A&M game. I’m not so sure they are better than UGA or TENN either.

I look at what I see on the field and not the names on the back of the jerseys.

BAMA still has LSU, Ole Miss, and Auburn left on the schedule too.

Nick Saban teams have also often had trouble with spread offenses with mobile quarterbacks that can throw with some accuracy which is why those Hugh Freeze led Ole Miss teams sometimes gave BAMA teams trouble. BAMA still usually won, but all this is shyt I noticed.

Those guys might be the third best team the SEC this year and that’s down year for BAMA under Saban. We’ll see though it’s still a good bit of football left to be played.