The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
They are taking steps to come back but i don’t think folks realize how much Herman pissed off boosters and Texas hs coaches, so sark has to repair a lot of relationships, and build this back up, people want microwave results
i lost track of tom herman, but how did he piss off boosters?

that guy was weird kissing players...a lot of people late into urban meyer's tenure had character flaws when urban hired them and shyt got swept under the rug as long as they won, like that racist iowa strength coach, etc

I know THAT zach smith is a youtuber nowadays

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jimbo bum ass trying to get fired so he can chill with his buyout. Im convinced :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They are taking steps to come back but i don’t think folks realize how much Herman pissed off boosters and Texas hs coaches, so sark has to repair a lot of relationships, and build this back up, people want microwave results
So we're gonna play this game? :beli:

How much did Tom Herman have to come in and clean up after bum ass Charlie Strong then?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
i lost track of tom herman, but how did he piss off boosters?

that guy was weird kissing players...a lot of people late into urban meyer's tenure had character flaws when urban hired them and shyt got swept under the rug as long as they won, like that racist iowa strength coach, etc

I know THAT zach smith is a youtuber nowadays

Somewhere along the line he thought he had to be tough guy coach vs him being a players coach at Houston, the athletic did an article on head coaches in certain areas of Texas and their relationship with the Texas schools, a lot of them did not like how Herman was rocking, i guess he didn’t know how to politic and you have to kiss they ass