The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
miss st had a player on their roster die recently so they are probably playing with heavy hearts and under expectations

idk when texas is going to be back...the recruiting pipeline probably isn't fully restored back to texas by sark yet...the big 12 refs apparently give them no leeway and idk if the sec refs would be any better for them

chip kelly lost a step and couldn't defeat his former team ....i can't believe a first year head coach from mostly a SEC background with his 1st year coaching staff defeated chip at his own game towards that no huddle spread offense

lane kiffin's 'going on 4th down' gimmick doesn't do well against stingy defenses and the score would have been closer had they punted/kicked for 3 pts but they probably would have still lost...their hype video using boosie or those red alternative uniforms didn't help either...red just reminds LSU of bama, which would step up LSU's game

idk why iowa or northwestern kept their head coach for so long even after their pushover mediocre years. they must not care much about football given that either of them randomly default on winning big 10 west division because every other team randomly loses or sucks worse in comparison

this is an old observation but the USC staff has coaches from the big 12/texas and the Texas staff has coaches from USC (with sark, etc). it's almost like after 2006's #2 Texas vs #1 USC rose bowl game, both sides wanted each other's coaching staff and they managed to do a Cali-Texas coaching staff swap years later, except that both still haven't made it to their expectations of getting to over the hump of being a national champion contender and some of their transferred playing style still don't translate completely to win out their respective in-conference games
Bama eating that underneath shyt up, and that run game ain’t working on nick team

They are taking steps to come back but i don’t think folks realize how much Herman pissed off boosters and Texas hs coaches, so sark has to repair a lot of relationships, and build this back up, people want microwave results

Chip been figured out, the thing is ucla is a senior heavy team, but ucla is being patient, idk what results they deem as successful, but given they are being patient I’m assuming they are happy for now given they are 6-1
Oregon found lightning in a bottle with Bo and this offense, maybe they went to the drawing board and worked it around what he could do this offense does look confusing and paced like the old Oregon days but with a new twist

Sun can’t shine forever, ole miss was going to eventually write a check they can’t cash with the offense or defense or both and here we are

Northwestern and Iowa are happy with the wins they get, but in this new big 10 schedule they will have to figure out their lot in life, no more sliding in the west, not sure what it is, but with the influx of money they have to raise their floor and get more competitive or they will get lapped and perk can’t be ass for a few years then make a west run for two and then be ass again

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
commentators eating really good in South carolina
but hell no im not about to take a bite out of a chicken leg another man done already bit into

full