Daps
Ronnie bell been playing :comeon:

who.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Nah, I definitely remember those days, Alabama had no bandwagoners, Auburn had the juice in the state, kids would clown me for being a Bama fan.

But with the standard that Alabama has set in years past, it’s perfectly reasonable to have high expectations and when those expectations are not being met, it’s perfectly reasonable to ask what’s going on. It’s not just fans though, former players are also chiming in.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The big ten champ
B1G Noon Kickoff crew so happy to be back in Columbus after spending the 1st few games dealing with scUM :heh:
Nothing like p*ssy that ain’t his wife’s, nikka was able to dip his tip, in his old stompin grounds, he’s in full stride
Nah, I definitely remember those days, Alabama had no bandwagoners, Auburn had the juice in the state, kids would clown me for being a Bama fan.

But with the standard that Alabama has set in years past, it’s perfectly reasonable to have high expectations and when those expectations are not being met, it’s perfectly reasonable to ask what’s going on. It’s not just fans though, former players are also chiming in.
You make it seem so calm, and we both know it’s not like that, and them nikkas would lose they mind

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
You make it seem so calm, and we both know it’s not like that, and them nikkas would lose they mind

I’m just talkin me personally honestly :pachaha:

Lotta fans have been embarrassing this week tho, but there’s also been reasonable concerns that doesn’t involve “sky is falling” talk.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The big ten champ

Nothing like p*ssy that ain’t his wife’s, nikka was able to dip his tip, in his old stompin grounds, he’s in full stride

Googles Ronnie Bell… 1-2 vs OSU

Oh that guy :BuckOuttahere: