Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

Damn we got the brotha packed up on the field :wow:
phpr3U21s.gif

Brutal. I guess he was going to be out anyway once the recruiting violations hit.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why is the secondary so bad?

Mostly It’s the Scheme… 4-2-5 with a super soft zone “bend don’t brake“ philosophy that continually brakes. Not to mention we are getting zero pressure on the QB vs any meaningful team.

Tucker was stupid af to let Mike Tressel go, even in 2016, 2018 & 2019 when MSU was awful to average, the defense was still top 20ish…the offense was just inept.

Instead Tucker brings in his guy who is a fukking moron and no improvements have been made from 2020, 2021 to current. In fact it looks like the secondary has gotten even worse.

D-coordinator should be fired asap, he’s clearly made zero improvements and the schedule only gets harder. Only way he saves his job is a win in AA or some miracle vs OSU. Otherwise I don’t see him lasting til the end of the season.

Can’t keep expecting your offense to win shootouts, especially without a home run hitting RB to clean up your mistakes

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Mostly It’s the Scheme… 4-2-5 with a super soft zone “bend don’t brake“ philosophy that continually brakes. Not to mention we are getting zero pressure on the QB vs any meaningful team.

Tucker was stupid af to let Mike Tressel go, even in 2016, 2018 & 2019 when MSU was awful to average, the defense was still top 20ish…the offense was just inept.

Instead Tucker brings in his guy who is a fukking moron and no improvements have been made from 2020, 2021 to current. In fact it looks like the secondary has gotten even worse.

D-coordinator should be fired asap, he’s clearly made zero improvements and the schedule only gets harder. Only way he saves his job is a win in AA or some miracle vs OSU. Otherwise I don’t see him lasting til the end of the season.

Can’t keep expecting your offense to win shootouts, especially without a home run hitting RB to clean up your mistakes

You all had some solid corners, now i can’t name one, but if your 4 can’t get pressure, it’s meaningless, now i know that 4 man front gon form up like voltron with Paul Bunyan on the line but week to week they gon have to get better
arizona state gave away 17 players to the transfer portal before the season even began and 15 players the year prior

sucks that Herm didn't think the covid restrictions applied to his program but this was when half the country thought that covid was some political agenda and only arizona state got scrutinized

Herm was doing the same things other staffs did, he just got caught because the kids couldn’t shut tf up

Beating sisters of the sacred heart JV Chess club is nothing to thump that bird chest about