Unc vs UK would actually be a entertaining football game

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Auburn, ASU, and Nebraska fukkin up
I think Auburn was fine retaining Harsin, they just shouldn't have ran the full court press to get him out the paint. "They" refused to accept they fukked up hiring him and then tried a half measure which made it even worse.

Not absolving him of getting in his own way in terms of roster management, regional relationships, coaching management, etc. Dude rubbed local coaches wrong, fired a coach who knew the local game in terms of recruiting, rubbed Mason off wrong, inserted these shyt head Boise State guys as coordinators.

I think he'd be a really good Group of 5 coach even if he didn't inherit a golden goose in BSU, but he's too set in his ways as a human

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Harsin is such an unbelievably bad situational playcaller/decision maker, that it's really comical, but the dude has some pretty good plays. TEs have been routine mismatches against the best opponents, RBs have been weapons in receiving, it's just that neither get used enough. He'd maybe even be a good offensive coordinator for a high level SEC job. Just in over his head

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I cannot wait until Auburn goes to Georgia in a few weeks :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Auburn need to stop bullshytting thinking they can do things the "right" way and win. They went and got Bruce Pearl and now their basketball program is better than ever.

Them bytches need to go get Hugh Freeze and sit back and STFU