The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If you talking about Coach O, You're tripping. LSU was his dream job and he checked out there, But he's forever a legend because of 2019.

If Coach O ever takes another head coaching job it will be somewhere like Southeastern, UL Monroe, or UL Lafayette. He out here living his best life rich af, fukking hoes, and got a natty at his dream job. Nothing left for him to accomplish as a coach tbh.
You don’t know that, Coach O still active in the CFB world.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You don’t know that, Coach O still active in the CFB world.
He literally said out his own mouth the only other job he'd consider would be USC or coming back as an assistant there.

He's helping out at Miami yes, His sons are on staff there and he loves Miami like he loves USC and LSU. He's not looking to be a head coach again unless it's at one of those though.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tech saves almost $8 million if y’all wait till after the season. I had heard that his buyout was prohibitive to firing him early…he’s not even halfway through his contract

And if he does get fired who coaches the team the rest of the way? Brent Key? Long? I don’t think he finishes the season but shyt it’s only been 3 games.

It’s been 4 years of the same bullshyt though.

Losses to the fukkin Citadel, Northern Illinois, Temple, & getting curbed stomped by everyone else & looking like he just picked up a bunch of dudes from Boulevard to go play a FBS game.

Only thing he has done remotely right is embrace the city of Atlanta & market it as the city’s team. But that doesn’t matter when you go 3-9 every year.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It’s been 4 years of the same bullshyt though.

Losses to the fukkin Citadel, Northern Illinois, Temple, & getting curbed stomped by everyone else & looking like he just picked up a bunch of dudes from Boulevard to go play a FBS game.

Only thing he has done remotely right is embrace the city of Atlanta & market it as the city’s team. But that doesn’t matter when you go 3-9 every year.

I mean I’m a UGA guy but this is the worst I’ve ever seen Tech. Non competitive against Power 5 teams, mediocre to terrible against FCS teams, team has no identity or improvement over 4 years. No accountability, team is undisciplined, the announcers stay calling him out too :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
South Carolina got ran out it’s own stadium
11320414.png
This can’t be real.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Tech saves almost $8 million if y’all wait till after the season. I had heard that his buyout was prohibitive to firing him early…he’s not even halfway through his contract

And if he does get fired who coaches the team the rest of the way? Brent Key? Long? I don’t think he finishes the season but shyt it’s only been 3 games.
He needs more time. Tech shouldn’t make a hasty decision.