The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Didn’t see this but they’re doing the same thing on the Georgia Tech message board. They’re raising money to get him :mjlol:

I told them ain’t no fukkin way he comes to Atlanta..what he’s doing is bigger than football. If/when he leaves Jackson it’ll be for the FSU job
I said the same shyt down to the FSU part, but stopped just shy of telling them "why would Deion play for this white ass school that is so caught up in tradition that they can't even swap the blue jersey for an orange one for a single game:heh:?"

They're white people from the deep south so it's no way in hell that they'd understand why Prime even chose JSU. They'd ban my ass for even explaining it to them, then say "what does that have to do with football?"

:skip:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Auburn fans in the forum are calling for Deion Sanders. I love my team, but boy ain't no way:mjlol:.

Why leave a comfy job at JSU for a job where the boosters and people in charge gonna be breathing down your neck at every turn? Like others said, unless it’s FSU, I’m not leaving.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
South Carolina got ran out it’s own stadium
11320414.png

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

these ESPN chopped game footage is ass...they are first to youtube so they get a bunch of views if it's an upset but the final videos always seem to include bad edits and redundant footage hastily put together in the rushed published upload...it's like they gave an intern video editor who barely has any sports knowledge the keys to their youtube channel by diluting the quality of the uploads with cringe shorts, dad skits, and random mediocre talking heads (with token diversity inclusion of 'football moms' or 'football grandpas') talking superficially about the game or artificially hyping up a fanbase with no game footage whatsoever, so nobody really subscribes -- like, aren't you ESPN and have rights to replay all the game footage at your disposal without the threat of being demonetized like every other sports commentary youtube channel? and why is ESPN still overshadowed by certain sports commentary uploaders that has better production and substance to their content?

I don't care how any of these fools try to bring some type of politically correct diversion/viewpoint to the game when it's painfully evident that the SEC and big 10 are just roleplaying as modern day confederate and union states, respectively, for an eventual 'survival of the fittest' civil war reenactment in the bowl games, where the playoffs is just a diversity inclusion attempt to target and en-trance most of the football-viewing population with their dumbed down repetitive ads. Big fan of RGIII throwing in situational jokes for the games to break the predictable announcer monotony and hire more past players to do more game commentary, reporting, and analysis -- they deserve to be a part of the ESPN job pipeline more than anyone else with their sustained bodily sacrifices and in-game experience/terminology/observations that they have...Current announcers need to use another word other than "poise in the pocket" when describing a quarterback and the racially-charged "low center of gravity" when running out of adjectives to describe a black running back -- herbstreit does this shyt a lot...and McElroy needs to work on pronouncing cajun names when covering SEC football

just waiting for one of these channels to upload the LSU game so I can relive the summary of what happened. have a good night

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Arizona State is a gotdamn disgrace :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

how you gonna be a -1300 favorite vs East Michigan Community College (or Culinary School, or whatever the fukk easy ass store bought win they should be) .... and you getting STOMPED OUT at halftime in YOUR stadium by double digits? :mjlol:

should have fired herm
they lost so much

you gon get negged for speaking about ed gizzle alma mater

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Rock’s boy
If you talking about Coach O, You're tripping. LSU was his dream job and he checked out there, But he's forever a legend because of 2019.

If Coach O ever takes another head coaching job it will be somewhere like Southeastern, UL Monroe, or UL Lafayette. He out here living his best life rich af, fukking hoes, and got a natty at his dream job. Nothing left for him to accomplish as a coach tbh.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Word on the street is his firing is eminent.

Be careful what you ask for

Told nikkaz

He’s done

Tech saves almost $8 million if y’all wait till after the season. I had heard that his buyout was prohibitive to firing him early…he’s not even halfway through his contract

And if he does get fired who coaches the team the rest of the way? Brent Key? Long? I don’t think he finishes the season but shyt it’s only been 3 games.