The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Auburn is a weird school. Stuck between two giant programs. You have to bust your ass in recruiting first and foremost and nothing I've seen from Harsin suggests he can do that. :scust:
Trust me: shyt is gonna get worse. With the additions of Texas and Oklahoma, we're gonna probably get left with playing 4 of the top 10 programs on a yearly basis. shyts would essentially be 4 auto-losses each year.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
TJ needed to go to a smaller school. He was always a project. He played in such a gimmicky offense in high school that he wasn’t developed properly. They ran every play with TJ throwing quick passes out of the shotgun using his height to throw over shorter kids. It’s hard to explain. I don’t think he took a snap under center until he made it to college.
all the physical tools, but yeah if he went to some hard ass QB guru (what Harsin sposed to be but for real) and got his shyt straight on the G5 level. He might actually be a fringe late round dude. played for all the worst options

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Trust me: shyt is gonna get worse. With the additions of Texas and Oklahoma, we're gonna probably get left with playing 4 of the top 10 programs on a yearly basis. shyts would essentially be 4 auto-losses each year.
we basically gotta stick the next coach or we're cooked for at least the next 10 years. Esp if Venables really got the juice and Sark keeps the O looking like they did today

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Why the announcers for the Auburn/SJSU game sound like they're calling the game with AirPods on instead of talking into mics