The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TJ needed to go to a smaller school. He was always a project. He played in such a gimmicky offense in high school that he wasn’t developed properly. They ran every play with TJ throwing quick passes out of the shotgun using his height to throw over shorter kids. It’s hard to explain. I don’t think he took a snap under center until he made it to college.
TJ just ain’t a good football player breh. He looks the part but that’s it

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah Harsin is done. This team just ain’t got much talent, I was saying it all summer but the sunshine pumpers wasn’t listening talking about “b..b...but development and culture” :unimpressed:
Auburn is a weird school. Stuck between two giant programs. You have to bust your ass in recruiting first and foremost and nothing I've seen from Harsin suggests he can do that. :scust:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He get that AwfulWhiteQb pass. nikka tall and big but he sucks ass. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.
Yeah and it’s been obvious for years. You can tell when a QB is good because you can literally see the “it” factor. TJ ain’t shown shyt since he stepped foot in a college campus.

When he was the start at LSU and he had that trash game against Auburn you could tell he wasn’t gone pan out then

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
He get that AwfulWhiteQb pass. nikka tall and big but he sucks ass. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.
Which is honestly stunning. He massive with a strong arm, but he can't even hit the quick underneath throws accurately.

shyt is absolutely puzzling. I'm a 5'8 kat that played one year of middle school football, and I can put it on someone from 30 yards out on a rope.

How does one earn a scholarship to one of the 25 most prestigious football programs in the country, yet has trouble with slant routes?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Which is honestly stunning. He massive with a strong arm, but he can't even hit the quick underneath throws accurately.

shyt is absolutely puzzling. I'm a 5'8 kat that played one year of middle school football, and I can put it on someone from 30 yards out on a rope.

How does one earn a scholarship to one of the 25 most prestigious football programs in the country, yet has trouble with slant routes?

By being 6'6" 230