The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We got reallyllucky last year getting Billy Bowman from y'all. But again, his gf is OU softball so that was the main key.

I hope we can keep Vasek. He says he's all OU but he's buddies with Arch Manning and he's from Austin
Bowman didn't surprise me b/c when there's an active "football dad" involved in the recruitment we tend to lose out b/c they want to know what's up with the lack of development at Texas. Vasek is a monster. He supposedly wants to get away for college so I think you guys hold on to him. Idk why but a lot of Austin kids the last few cycles have been saying they want to get away for college. I guess the overcrowding in the city isn't making it as attractive as it once was before. Many people say Austin was the perfect college town in the 90s/early 00s but too many negatives now.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You are going to get your heart broke following that kind of stuff. Kid could very well just be wearing gloves that fit the best or trolling.

he's wearing OU gloves an OU wristband(zoom in) , thr other day he was wearing an OU shirt doing the horns down. His younger brother is an OU offer coming to visit.

His girlfriend is also committed to OU athletics. There's a slight chance all that means nothing....or it also means he's going to decommit. Not getting my hopes up til I see it

The Oregon commit of Moore had Michigan cleats on and some other stuff

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
staticshock said:
Georgia with half the population of Texas, Cali & Florida & we almost have as many players as they do. GOAT state :wow:

North Carolina kinda surprises me. :whoo:

Surprised Mississippi is so low.

Last edited: