The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If you don’t want your athletes playing skool and shyt. Come to Thee OSU :buckSuge:

Look here Smitty Knight y’all ain’t the Row you are more Diddy than suge

:ufdup:

:mjlol:

Smitty at the family function embarrassing his wife

giphy.gif

Had to give him the bag, but I think they’re pretty much at their peak due to Dabo’s hubris. That incestual milking of the original staff they came up with has left the bottom feeders as coordinators and his POV on the modern culture of CFB can’t be helping

Good summation, Dabos a dinosaur who’s posturing will eventually bite him in the ass, especially as they get further away from the Watson/Lawrence years

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You are going to get your heart broke following that kind of stuff. Kid could very well just be wearing gloves that fit the best or trolling.

he's wearing OU gloves an OU wristband(zoom in) , thr other day he was wearing an OU shirt doing the horns down. His younger brother is an OU offer coming to visit.

His girlfriend is also committed to OU athletics. There's a slight chance all that means nothing....or it also means he's going to decommit. Not getting my hopes up til I see it

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Lol, he's wearing OU gloves an OU wristband(zoom in) , thr other day he was wearing an OU shirt doing the horns down. His younger brother is an OU offer coming to visit.

His girlfriend is also committed to OU athletics. There's a slight chance all that means nothing....or it also means he's going to decommit.
Well I didn't have all that information. Don't trust these kids though. I hope he does go to OU. I always root for y'all when you play Texas.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Gerry Hamilton went to see him recently, he said he is going to be special. OU seems to do well in Denton.
We got reallyllucky last year getting Billy Bowman from y'all. But again, his gf is OU softball so that was the main key.

I hope we can keep Vasek. He says he's all OU but he's buddies with Arch Manning and he's from Austin