The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
okay they got that, but look at the reference. its full of mediocre seasons. they talking about tech not used to being bad at football

Gotta make it sound good to keep people tuned in

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh they got a kicker in his contract. he is not going to Bama. Bama is not going to pay him all that money to leave Clemson. And he is not a better coach than Lane. he not younger than Lane is a better recruiter.
Dabo don't excite me, I'm just saying if I had to choose between him and Lane it would be Dabo all day.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Wow, the top section of the stadium doesn't have any fans. How many tickets did they sell?
It was GT idea.

This is a home game they moved from Grant Field to the Dome. They wanted it capped at 45k fans bc they upset UNC last year doing the same thing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Georgia Tech is the same Georgia Tech they always are. The education requirements keep them from getting the players they need to really compete.

yup
lets not forget georgia tech won 3 games last year but clemson beat em 14-8 last year

shoulda kept that triple option

Gotta make it sound good to keep people tuned in
they were usually bowl eligible at least

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Georgia Tech is the same Georgia Tech they always are. The education requirements keep them from getting the players they need to really compete.

Kids are a lot smarter and can handle it, tech just ain’t fully committed to football, tech gon tech regardless of them being an acc juggernaut, also they are a state school and uga has a vested interest of keeping them down
does furman or citadel never get tired of getting beat down by clemson
Long as the check clears nope